Delivery Options for the United States
- UPS is our preferred shipping provider and will be used whenever possible.
- USPS Priority Mail will also be used when UPS is not available, such as PO Boxes, APO/FPO, and any other address UPS is unable to verify.
- Shipping rates are based upon the shipping provider’s standard rates.
- We do not charge a handling fee.
- We do reserve the right to ship small items low cost item via USPS First Class or Priority Mail when ordering small items along with custom products that will be dropped shipped by the manufacturer at a later date.
- Orders received after 2.00 PM EST may be shipped the next business day (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays)
- Orders will be shipped and/or processed with the manufacturer upon authorization and verification of credit card information and proper credentials when necessary.
- Your credit card will be billed when your order is PROCESSED WITH THE MANUFACTURER not when the custom merchandise is shipped 10-30 days later.
- Products requiring customized work CANNOT be guaranteed express delivery. When custom work is completed it will be shipped via the delivery service for which you paid.
- Out-of-stock items or items drop-shipped from our suppliers CANNOT be guaranteed express delivery.
- UPS will not deliver to a Post Office Box.
- UPS does NOT deliver on the weekends.
- If part of your order is out-of-stock, we will hold your order until all available merchandise is in stock and will ship via the delivery service for which you paid.
- Sales Tax is charged on total merchandise (excluding shipping) for orders delivered to Massachusetts.
- APO/FPO Orders CANNOT BE SHIPPED 1-Day or 2-Day Service, and can’t be shipped via UPS. All orders must use the USPS.